Learn the art of Animal Communication and Healing in one series including hands on working sessions with the remarkable therapeutic horses of Misty Acres.
Animal Communication and Healing Series at Misty Acres
Presented by Debbie Jones
Class schedule is from 11:00am – 5:00pm on the following dates:
2022 dates will be announced soon!
Program will be held at Misty Acres of Bath. 1683 N. Hametown Rd, Bath, Ohio
Hands on experience communicating and presenting healing to the horses is included in each session.
This unique workshop series offers you the extraordinary opportunity working with the six therapeutic horses of the Misty Acres herd while expanding your natural skills to communicate and present energetic healing energy to animals.
This series is designed for people who are interested in communicating with animals for the purpose of healing. Practitioners who would like to expand their current healing practice to animals are also encouraged to attend.
Over the course of three workshops, you will learn how to:
- Harness the power of intention to extend healing energy
- Learn how to communicate with animals to strengthen the bond you share and the effectiveness of your healing session
- Understand how human emotions affect an animal’s state of wellness
- Engage the Earth and your Heart to multiply your healing intentions
- Understand the power of neutrality
- Identify your primary vehicle of communication and expand your five senses (seeing, hearing, tasting, knowing, feeling)
- Explore the many ways animals communicate
- Expand your senses to be more fluent in receiving information
- Become familiar the energy systems of the Aura, and Chakras
- Learn to talk through your healing sessions to increase the flow of information and identify areas that need healing
- Participate in a guided meditation to meet your Power Animal
- Learn how to test an animal’s energy to identify the best healing approach
- Explore why it is more effective to include all members of a family (including pets) in group healing sessions
- Introduction to the energy system of the Meridians and how it supports the Aura and Chakras
- Discover the science and research behind heart resonance and the energetic field
- Learn how to incorporate healing tools into your sessions
- Understand the reasons why people or animals may not be healing
- Professional aspects of a new business – Pricing (and charging) for your services, time management of appointments, legal components, and ethics
The program will be held in the beautifully crafted retreat space above the stables at Misty Acres, located at 1683 N.Hametown Rd in Bath, Ohio. This unique space allows the energy of the horses to be felt while you expand your natural ability to send healing and understand the information you are already receiving from the animal world around you.
We will also be taking time in the stables to work directly with the amazing herd.
Registration is Required (no walk-ins)
To ensure a personalized experience in all three of the workshops, class size will be limited to 5 participants. Preregistration is required to reserve your spot.
Must have an understanding of healing energy or working within the healing arts. Certifications in specific energy modalities (example, Reiki) is not required.
- Attendance to all three classes
- Course materials (Including ‘Animal Speak Pocket Guide’, Canine and Equine Meridian Charts)
- Boxed Lunch from Mustard Seed
- Hands on working sessions with the horses
- Invitation to The Ideal Method private Facebook Student Community
*Refund Policy: A full refund will be provided if you need to cancel your reservation 21 days prior to class. A 75% refund will be provided if you need to cancel your reservation under 21 days prior to class.
There is so much information and it is well planned. I had so much fun as well. I highly recommend this course. And Debbie is a great instructor. This is probably one of the best classes I’ve ever taken!
What an amazing insight into the world of animal healing. The intro class is not only informative, but also intriguing. It makes you want to do more and empowers you as well.
I recently attended the ‘Introduction to Animal Reiki and Communication’ with Debbie and was so impressed. She was so organized, knowledgeable and passionate. She gave great real-life examples and even though this was all new to me, made it very easy to understand and follow. The exercises she had us do were both fun and mind blowing and they really got across the message that we all can tune into this ability with some openness and practice, which is very exciting to me!
If this topic interests you, I would highly recommend attending as it is fun, super interesting, and so well presented.
I am already a Reiki master, yet learned *tons* of new things from class with Debbie . Reiki has many facets – this one is totally worth taking.
The presentation was absolutely phenomenal- very comfortable setting and so much information! The combination of Reiki for people and animals is simply natural.